Thursday, September 9, 2010

Great Day!!!

Today I sat with an old, dear friend. She has been sitting alone for quite awhile, sharing her corner of the living room with the curio cabinet, fan and The Weens toy basket. She hasn't minded. She is very patient. She was placed lovingly on the kitchen counter, where she got a good dusting and a rub down with some furniture polish. She received oil to remove the kinks and get back in the groove of things and we spent a part of the afternoon together....
We've missed each other...

I caught myself humming.........


I felt so at peace and so content. Our time together was short. But we made an agreement to meet again tomorrow and the next day, and hopefully for quite a few more days.....



Teensy steps.... My new knee was WONDERFUL.... the knee that needs replacing didn't complain...too much!!!!!




Even buster and Bailey were content. They got into their favorite spots for the duration of our visit and didn't move a muscle.





Silly, happy, Weens. What a blessed day!!!!
I hope yours was the same!!! Blessing, Sue
Ok edited for Carlye and Jennifer... Better you silly heads?





No comments: