Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fiddlin Around

I wanted to see what different settings on my camera would do. This is Sassy contemplating a treat.

As I was walking around the living room I realized that my coleus had bloomed. Man, I try to stay on top of it, and pinch off all blooms so the leaves will stay full and luscious.
This is one of the first times I haven't noticed it for this long and I must say the blossoms are quite lovely.


I was shooting for the droplet of water. Not to bad.


Again the droplets intrigued me. Coleus is definitely a favorite house plant of mine. They come in so many beautiful colors. Brightens up the room!!!



This is Baby Paige. I have the privilege of taking care of her a few days every week. She has brought me so much joy. There have been days of late that having her here has made it all worth while!!!




Her daddy is a Marine, her Mommy is a Vet Tech. We are happy to have them as our "adopted" children.




Is this not adorable!!!! This is also the treat that Sassy was anticipating earlier. The cookie, not the baby toes!!!!

Blessings, Sue




No comments: