Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Busy... just sitten' around!!!

My days are filled with many frustrations right now. I'm waiting.... Waiting for my next surgery date... My mind is filled with all the autumn-y things I love to do... Baking, canning, sewing... My mind is full and so my creative outlets consist of things I can do from the couch. Fortunately I have a million projects planned and in action as well!!!! This is my latest
. I don't want to reveal it until it's complete and so I will give you this tease. HAHAHAHAHAHAH I will tell you that I am having a blast with this. Not since my little girl coloring days have I enjoyed using color and pattern to improvise and make my thoughts visible. This is like coloring for me. (ok so I love watercolor, too and alot of other things) But this is great fun!!!








the pictures are a bit washed out, but thats ok with me. Ill show you the finished project as soon as I'm done!!
Blessings, Sue



No comments: