Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree...

 How lovely are your branches. We got our tree  last week. It was an adventure as always.
 It wasn't the least bit cold, well maybe a tad chilly. I took my sweater off as soon as we got back to the truck. I had my tank top on underneath.
There were plenty of really nice ones.
 And plenty of not so nice ones. I'm rather picky so my tree getter's and turners were kept busy. Of course we got "THE BEST TREE WE'VE EVER HAD". (neither of the above passed the very intense scrutiny)
 Jennifer came over
The girls did the preliminary decorating,
 I lit a log and put up my feet. Watching is good.
 Later when all was calm and all was bright, I finished up at a more leisurely pace. My angel on top
 Me and Daddies first ornament.
 Hung the stockings... The nativities are up, but I'll show you those pictures later.
 Allison brought home the most beautiful live arrangement. She is getting really good at this.
 It has red and white carnations. Noble Pine, Princess Pine, Cedar and Juniper, along with pine cones and golden ornaments. The red candle will be lit for our celebration dinner. I love, love, love it!!! Thanks for stopping by. More Christmasy pictures later.
Blessings, Sue

No comments: