Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Baby Girl!!!

This is my Baby..... Not so much of a baby anymore, but always my baby. I am so proud of this beautiful young woman. Not only does she have a heart after God's, but she has a heart that is gentle, thoughtful and kind. She is intelligent and silly, and a real cowgirl at heart. She would do just about anything for you in your time of need and is the main entertainment factor of our house!!!! What's not to love??? She "cleans up real good" as well. hahahahahahaha She will always have a bit of that old tomboy in her, but boys ya better watch out for this one. It's going to take a VERY special man to keep her interested!!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

And this is the true love of her life. I have heard her say more than once " I have my horse and my daddy, what else do I need."


Even though I am not able to go out to the barn right now, I am blessed by all the pictures my family always brings me. This set happens to be of a trail ride that
Allison and her friend went on recently.



Heading out. The ranch we have Cricket boarded at is by the San Diego River, which has no water.




You can see El Capitan Mountain in the background on the left. Notice how much muscle Cricket is getting in her hind in. Looking good. Allison has put ALOT of herself into the relationship that the two of them have developed. It really shows not only in the way Cricket looks but her ground manners are coming along really well.





She told me here that she was " pretending to be in Australia" Why I have no clue. What I do know is that her friends, Lexy and Ryan and her have the best times together!!!






This one makes me want to say "Riden' high in the saddle."







This is letting loose and galloping. Notice the helmet. Yes that's my girl. My last words as shes out the door every single time are, "WEAR YOUR HELMET"







And this is it. That's for "riding along"
Blessings, Sue " Y'all come back now, ya hear"







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what else does a girl need? dill pickle pringles and some sweet tea, man. forget the horse and the dad :)

looking smooth, allison. i'll start advertising for you out here in the boonies. i'll find you a real nice booty shaker.

okay, i have no idea what i'm talking about.


love, c