Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Show and Tell

Jennifer and I went out again yesterday!!!!! I had a really gooooooood time!!!! I wanted to share with you my booty!!!! I'm going to Georgia in a week to see my beautiful children, more on that later,. I 'm not the best of travelers. I like to get from point A to point B as fast as possible. Flying is not my favorite way to get there, it is fast however and since Carlye and Matt are on the other side of the USA, its my only choice, keeping in mind the A, B thing I just explained.

I get chilly on a plane and heaven and my family knows that comfort is of utmost consideration for me. Sooooooo I bought the warm, soft cozy brown houndstooth fabric you see here to make a lovey of sorts. A rectangle shawl. I'm happy.

The fabric with the pink, tangerine and brown daisies has absolutely no purpose what so ever, as of yet. I saw, I loved, I bought!!!!! the fabric with the bright pink cherries and sprinkles will be a really cool retro- apron for Jennifer. Shes a sprinkles kind of girl to me. I found an apron pattern called The church ladies pattern and if i knew how to connect you to the sight I would.

I also bought some more Aunt Martha's iron on transfers, and a package of tea towels. Something more to do on the flight!!!!

I only had to sit at the pattern table to rest my weary knees for about 15 minutes and only once... Progress is in fact being made!!!! YAY... We strolled next door to the friendly neighborhood coffee shop. Really I'm not a huge fan of Starbucks and so the couldn't remember the last time I had been in, but I did enjoy something called a cinnamon Dulce latte' iced. I recommend if you like cinnamony things...... But the best part, besides the company I shared was the music playing in the background.. I fell in love and had to buy the CD.

Here it is posing with the bag I got on clearance for .97 CENTS. I think the bag will go nicely with my shawl as a carry on!!!!!! I'm set.
I hope your Sunday is as relaxing and filled with thoughts and places and people you love.....
Blessings, Sue


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute fabric! i think an apron for ME might be better than one for jennifer. just sayin'....

cute bag, too!

can't wait to see you in less than a week! benjamin is keeping your bed warm.

love,
c