Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ahhhhhh Back in California

So even though this is a very familiar view for me I've decided that it's not so bad!!!! I had a great time in Georgia and the injection that my surgeon gave me in my left knee latest the whole trip. My new, top of the line, rebuilt knee is a miracle straight from heaven. Its getting stronger everyday. Yay!!!!!!The injection is beginning to wear off already and even though I am not able to have anymore ...I am waiting for my next replacement!!!!!!! It will be within the next three months. I am on a waiting list, so if he has any cancellations I get in sooner. No, I'm not looking forward to the actual surgery its self. However, when I am where I am now, with this next one I'll be the happiest girl on the face of this here planet!!!!!!!!
I was so hungry for some fried chicken the other day that I whipped up this good ole' dinner. Fried chicken drumsticks, mashed 'taters and gravy and broccoli coleslaw. MMMMMMMMM


Hit the spot. Wiped me out, but hit the spot nonetheless. hahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahah
I have so many things to get done between now and the next knee. I'll post what I'm managing to be up to. Blessings, Sue

No comments: