Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Picture Heavy !!!

I first wanted to show you the progress of my embroidery I started in Georgia. This is different for me as I am usually drawn to color, but this was so endearing to me that I had to stitch it. I'm actually even further now than this picture shows. I love it!!! It's my very first redwork. I also bought a frame for the picture you gave me. Looks darn nice if you ask me!!!
and this is the bird I got in Senioa. All three of us got one. Carlye, Jennifer and I.

This is a great source of pride for me!!!! Mrs. Carlye Schock. Outside her very own classroom, teaching French ll, Humanities, Literature lll, Literature Honours, Literature lV, and Literature lV Honours. Room 202. I always new you were going to be a success at whatever you chose to do. This is just the beginning of the many accomplishments you will achieve. You are AMAZING!!!!! Soon your sister will have her own classroom as well. I could just POP!!!!



Jenniferrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ohhhhhhhhhhh, "the teachers desk".......



These are meant to be clicked through..... You'll see what I mean.












Ahhhh shoot this is not in order. This is the view out the classroom window. Ok...... go ahead, scroll down....












































































Silly girls..... How fun is that? After we visited Carlye's classroom and Matt's office ( He's the principal) We headed out to I think Hobby Lobby yet again, then home..... I still have more pictures!!!!!! Come on back ya'll.........
Blessings, Sue











No comments: