Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Poor Dears!!!!!!!

When I unpacked my suitcase upon arriving home, I asked one of the girls or that little creep nobody who still lives here, to take it to the shed. Of course it didn't get to the shed and ended up back on my bedroom floor for awhile. I moved it back out to the living room and again asked for it to be moved to the shed. So far Nobody is the only one who has listened to me, as usual, but it takes him a really long time to "get around to things" The Weens are bound and determined NOT to get left behind in California this time, should I decide to fill that thing with clothes and head out to the wild yonder. The poor little dears!!!!!
I have finally found the right pattern for this yarn I dyed and spun. I think I won a blue ribbon at the Del Mar Fair a couple of years ago with this yarn too. Any way... I've had it for awhile in my jar and couldn't decide what to make with it.

I was wandering around the web, reading a few favorite blogs and was reminded of this mock cable rib pattern. I actually used it to make your socks, Susan.


Since I am starting to feel rather Autumn-y and in the mood to knit, it worked out perfect.
Blessings, Sue



No comments: