Thursday, June 30, 2011

HICCUP

Last night I wrote an entire post on my Blood Orange Marmalade. Before or during the time I pressed the publish button, This great confusing thing called the World Wide Web, hiccuped, and I lost all but the images and the first sentence. Since my postings are written "off the cuff" I'm not going to re-write it. Suffice to say that it was yet another humorously entertaining bit of written word and it basically summed up the fact that instead of my beloved Blood Orange Marmalade that I thought I made I instead came up with the perfect chicken marinade. I also encouraged those of you who have a jar to make this yummy dish.

If you want the details of the recipe I can write it out for you. let me know. Now onto the next thing on my never ending list of "things to do" Beginning with change the towels over to the dryed and sterilize jars . xoxo

Blessings, Sue

No comments: