Monday, March 1, 2010

Wow!!!! March First....Already......

Me: Sitting on couch, sipping hot coffee, squinting in the general direction of the calendar -"What day is it?"

Seth: Walking through the kitchen holding a steamy cup of same hot coffee " Uhhhh..Its March 1st"

WHAT!!!!!!!!! How did this happen... It must have creeped up on me slowly while all my energies where being spent on healing, through the haze of the vicodine mist that's been swirling around me the last month.........
Its a darn good thing to see that this world does in fact continue to spin without my direction.... I see that outside the clouds still remembered to drop their life giving droplets
so my beloved tree could once again begin to blossom and burst forth with her shade giving branches...... The chickens too, have been able produce these little gems without my encouragement.....They have been very busy too, I might add.

The Blood Orange tree didn't forget the time of year and has decided that now is the time for us to enjoy her juicy, sweet, fruit.....
Its good to be needed... yes... but its better to know that when I am weak, the people I love are strong, and that yes, even though I am important, there is someone who can do it alot better than I ever think I can.

Thank you Lord for giving me this wonderful life and this beautiful earth to share with people I love, and Thank you for making it all work without one little input from me.... I love you, Father..
And everyone says...Amen
Blessings, Sue



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Sue, I am impressed! Love Seth