Thursday, March 4, 2010

Diaper Bag/ Knitting Bag

I've been wanting to show you this for quite awhile. I made this for Molly before her baby Paige was born. I had the brilliant idea to start selling them, as they can be co-ordinated to match your baby theme or just your personal style. I've watched her use it now for three months and it is holding up REALLY well. Bonus. She loves it as well which makes my heart soar. I would feel comfortable selling this to anyone, if your interested just leave me a comment and I'll get in touch with you. I am making one for myself to use as a knitting bag/purse. This is the front, it has a front pocket large enough for your phone. etc. A magnetic snap hold the strap in place.
This is the back, It has a pocket larger than the front pocket, good for personal stuff since it's carried next to your body.

It comes with a personal sized pouch that you can use to keep your "mom" stuff in or knitting notions, or just whatever.


Two large side pockets in the front and back of inside of bag and two smaller pockets on each side, think lipstick, pens, lifesavers etc.



A special clip was added so you can easily find your keys, pacifier, scissors , or what have you.




And of course I added my label "Loveinterwoven" because whatever I make I like to interweave love and prayers into it.

Turned out pretty cool if I do say so myself. Blessings, Sue



2 comments:

Unknown said...

mom, you've got to post that on etsy! seriously, it would sell like mad, i bet.

by the way, i am advance odering: one for either emmaline or isaac, who are not yet concieved yet will be in the next year. thanks for your time. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Carlye, the problem is...I'm not up to the massive amount of orders.. I can only go slow right now. and you know I've got my best saved up for you and precious,as yet,unconcieved grandbaby!!!!!! I love you and thanks for the comment