Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Blessings to All !!!

I have to admit to having a rough time since being home. I am not happy that my family is still too far apart. I am, however , determined to "Keep Calm and Carry On" Deal?  
 As you can see my beloved milk bottle made it home safe and sound. True love is packing something into your carry on and guarding it the entire flight home. Even during plane changes. I also got a new table cloth. I love it. And, these are the flowers your Daddy met me at the airport with.Them and an ice cold bottle of blueberry/blackberry water, which was the perfect thing since we had record heat that day in San Diego and I was waiting out in it. Dumb traffic.
 I finally made my "server" I found the perfect candle holder and Michaels for .99 cents and you recognize the plate don't you??? I like how it turned out, And the bananas soon became.....
 Oh Yeah!!!! Georgia Banana Bread. After Emmaline was born, Carlye and Matt's dear friends brought us FOOD. One of the treats we were delivered was this homemade banana bread. I devoured it. It is THE BEST banana bread I have ever had. i have been trying to find the "perfect" recipe for just about ever now and at last I have it. Amy was kind enough to give me the recipe really fast and I had time to make several loaves while there. mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
 I found a spot for my candle holders. At the end of the hall.
 And I wanted to share the diaper bag that I made for Carlye. Its made using the same pattern as the one I made for Molly, but each girls is custom.
I made a big pocket on the back and two smaller on the front.You can see how I divided it on the picture above the picture above. hahahaha
 Inside pockets and key holder.
And a close up shot so you can see the details of the handles and small zipper pouch that goes with it for "moms" personal stuff. I LOVE the way it turned out. It too, is being well used. Which makes my heart soar. 
Sunday blessings to you all. Sue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your table arrangement is so pretty! where did you get that glass jar with the metal lid? i love it.

love you!

-c