Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Glad it's the New Year

I have been wanting to write now for awhile but haven't been able to settle down to any particular subject to share. This has been a rough year for me. I have had 3 knee surgeries, along with all the other living experiences. When I think about this literally its easy for me to understand why I feel the way I do. Add to that, the fact that I am still on narcotic pain medication and its easy to see why I have been on such a mental roller coaster.
Don't get me wrong I have had many blessings thrown in as well but I am glad to see the new year roll around this time. I"m excited to see where this year will take me.
And so I'm beginning again... I have taken lots of pictures and had them taken for me. I will start sharing now!!!
Thanks for sticking with me... Come back again really soon.
Blessings, Sue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this too shall pass :)

i love you,

c