Sunday, November 29, 2009

I found this recipe online before Thanksgiving. It is definitely a keeper. You can find it on www.sugarcrafter.net Its called Pumpkin Pie Latte, and is now one of my favorites. She has the recipe and great pictures. Let me know if you try it. I used it in black tea as well ,with just a splash of fat free milk. mmmmmmmmmmm. that's my usual.

Of course I changed mine up a bit. I used 3 Tbs. of pumpkin pie spice , 1 Tbs. cinnamon. I poured mine straight into a canning jar. The spices go to the bottom. Yummy.......... Oh and of course, since I already had it, I used whipped cream on top for this particular cup!!! OH YEAH !!!!!!!! Well, here it is, finally got pictures taken........ My very first baby quilt. I'm proud. I machine patched the top and machine quilted it.
The back is light pink with white polka dots. The boarder is white with pink polka dots.

I did hand stitch the binding. This is for a new baby girl who should be here any day now..... My prayer is that it wraps her in love and blessings for as long as she loves it. God bless you, baby Paige.


This picture is the most color accurate. I waited a long time,to have time, to quilt. It was definitely worth waiting for . I really enjoyed making this.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful! again, your talents amaze me. baby emmaline will eagerly await her own quilt (once she is concieved and born of course, probably at least a year down the road)

Oh, and i'm definitely going to try that pumpkin pie latte...sounds delicious! have ya'll ever had russian tea? remind me to give you the recipe.

I love you!

carlye