Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Tooky !!!!

Twenty five years ago today, the second most amazing thing in my life happened. I was blessed to give birth to one of the most amazing people I could ever hope to know. My oldest daughter Carlye. She has been an amazement and joy to me since the first time I felt her move . I fell in love with her immediately, and our relationship grows to this day. She is not only the daughter all mothers would love to have, but the kind of friend that is faithful and honest and true to the end. She has never failed to bring delight and wonder to my life and I thank God for her every single day. God Bless you Carlye and Happy Happy Birthday. You are my joy!!!!

My pride and my true love.

and I am grateful to you for bringing me Matt, too !!!!!


Be Blessed!!!!!!!!!!! Momma Sue


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, thanks mom! i love you too!!! (although i'm pretty sure the real reason you love me is just because i finally brought you a son :)

-c

Sheena said...

I've never met Carlye, but she is indeed beautiful. And her new husband/your new son is quite a hunk too. You look good too babe!