Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Breakfast of Opportunity

What do you do when you have 5 cups of BIG, FAT Organic Blueberries? PIE, Duh!!!!!!!

Last night Seth BBQ'd the best ribs, corn on the cob and peppers. Yes, it was a barbarian meal...... the kind you eat with your hands, But it was delicious!!!!! We pigged out!!!!

This didn't cool down in time to eat last night and honesty there just wasn't much room in the ol' tortilla baskets anyway.
So whats a girl to do when she wakes up in the morning and has this little gem sitting right there on the counter next to the coffee maker? BREAKFAST!!!! Duh!!!

Oh my Gosh!!!! Was it ever good!!! I think one of the best!!! We even had vanilla ice cream!!!!



Now....... lets be perfectly honest, If this was your choice..... and your usually ALWAYS the good girl, with whole grains and all that blah,blah,blah..... What would you have done? HaHaHA


Nutritious and yummy Blessings to you my friends, Sue
P.S. What fun is it if you can't be a little naughty once in a while huh?


1 comment:

Sheena said...

I love pie. Man that looks good. I made some banana bread and some Zuccini bread last week. Our garden is going crazy so I don't have time for much else right now. I am knitting a cardigan with lace on the bottom. Ughh I have started over three times.