Thursday, August 27, 2009

That girl is a cowboy...

Crickets at her new ranch... We moved her over last Saturday. It seems that all this little mare needed, was some good old, love and care, and just look at her now. I would say she looking quite fat, and a bit sassy. She is about ready to ride and Allison is "chomping at the bit" to get in the saddle as well. heeheehee Just look at that tummy now.... Not a rib to be seen.
Allison says she will gain much needed butt muscle once she starts riding.

Don't they look great together????


Just look at that beautiful coat.
And Tookie believe me!!!!!!! I'm so there already!!!! xoxoxoxo
It got to 108* today. It's 4:30 and it's still 102*. Wow.... I'm praying for everyone who doesn't have an ac to get into.
Cool Blessings your way...... Sue

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Cricket is beautiful and I know how happy your daughter is! Man it is so hot at my house too, but I think it is hotter at your house. Only 8 more racing days!

Anonymous said...

Hey Al
Cricket is beautiful. can hardly wait to give her a apple or a carrot