Tuesday, September 22, 2009

In Loving Memory of Sadie

Its been a really rough week. We are very close to our animals. Our pets are very special to us.
Our dear, sweet, love has gone.... I know she is in heaven.. Young and seeing, running and yes barking.... She was with us for 19 years..... And a good life she shared with us... It was time.... She hated having her picture taken, was afraid of the click and flash. This one was taken quite awhile ago. She was a really cool dog. When the babies were little and I would put them down on the floor she would try to drag them to me by their gowns, at the slightest peep. She was faithful to a fault and very protective of her girls and home. Miss you...Ween.... Really bad.....
We love you Sadie... You live on in our hearts, thoughts, and lives.
Our other baby, Bailey, had to have surgery the very next day for an abscess on her head, We think she was bitten an insect or spider. anyway she is on antibiotics for another week. Doing well... back to herself. Daddy was gone for the week, Family emergency up north... blah, blah blah. Hes on his way back home now and hopefully we can get back to our "normal' which is all I ask for... really

I kept it rather quite..... Spent time sewing baby blankets, some knitting and quilting. These are the same type of blankets I made when my girls were born. Each one got one to come home from the hospital in. Double flannel. Not fancy, but very snugly. These are for a dear baby girl who will be named Paige.
The pictures are not accurate at all as far as color goes.





Lavender gingham on one side, small lavender flowers on the other.


Bright pinks, lavenders, yellows and some green... the other side is the same green.
They turned out cute.
Peaceful Blessings, Sue



3 comments:

Unknown said...

cute blankets! don't use up all your creativity making them for other people...little Annaliese/Arabelle/Emmaline/Gertie might need one someday too!

Jennifer said...

Ah, ween! May you ever be held high in our hearts! rest in peace, sweet ol' girl!
I love you momma. I cant wait until beautiful blankets like that are wrapped around my little baby :)

I LOVE YOU

--Neeeeener Bells

Sheena said...

So sorry to hear/see about Sadie. I know how you love your dogs/pets. It is a hard thing to have them pass from our lives. So much love, she had a good life. Bless you.