Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to School

Ahhhhhhh.... the first day of school... another blessed "summer" done and gone..... Am I sad, no. We had a full, busy and fun one again this year.
Time from now, until Christmas, flies by for me. I think its because it stays so hot, for so long, and then boom its supposed to be Autumn. I remember when the girls were little trying to make Halloween costumes that were warm enough yet not to warm, because I may still be wearing shorts to take them trick or treating. Ahhhh Southern California. Since I'm not feeling the least bit clever or even the tiniest bit witty, I'll leave you with a last bit of summer in photos.
Summer Burger......


Summer Beer.........

Summer Action..........




Summer Siesta!!!!
Here's to Seasons...... New and blessed ones to come.....
Blessings, Sue



1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, how i yearn for those days of summer to return!

love you,
c