Friday, September 25, 2009

It's Autumn for Heavens sake!!!!

I don't know about you but I'm so tired of this heat wave stuff that's been going on in Southern California. It's time for pumpkins, apples and autumn colored leaves. I've had to have the AC on for a week now !!! Don't get me wrong I'm eternally grateful to have it but .......You know what I mean, jelly bean????? Anyway I decided to get some fall going on , at least on the inside. Nothing quite fills the heart, like the sight of a sparkling cookie jar.....Except maybe for the delight of a pudgy little hand going back in for seconds....... I found these cookies on this web site called Sugarcrafter or try http://sugarcrafter.net Just type it into google. It'll come right up. They're called Pumpkin Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies. I changed them a bit by putting in raisins and chocolate chips instead of cranberries. Oh my Gosh!!! I'm not kidding. I have made them twice already. They are that good. Everyone who has had them is in love.
Try them... Let me know how you like them.....
Stay cool, Autumn Blessings, Sue

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo, i'll have to try those next. i currently have gingerbread hearts in the oven!

love you,
c

Jennifer said...

I can testify: Those cookies are the BEST cookies I have ever had in my entire life...entire LIFE, and so far, this is as old as I have ever been.

--Jennifer

Sheena said...

Yum, I have to try them. You are so hard on my diet.