Sunday, February 24, 2008

Celebrate

I thought you might enjoy seeing the beautiful bouquet I got this year. Not quite valentine, not quite birthday. Its really nice having a schedule like ours. Holidays never really get celebrated on the exact day of the event. So you can ... if you play it right... celebrate more than once and even sometimes stretch it out for several days. They have lasted a really long time. Though a couple of really gloomy storms. Okay, now let me preface this with two things..
First: This is not a set up and
Second : I'm still getting the hang of my camera so the pictures are kinda fuzzy...

This is the night before last. While watching tv we noticed Buster, asleep, using my spinning wheel as a pillow. Too cute. ( he's the one who is having problems with his back legs)

This is the same night, a little bit later, after Buster woke up and Lily moved in. Since Buster can't walk and is getting ALOT of attention everyone (dog wise) thinks that where ever he is, is the best spot to be and they wait for just the right time to move in. ( she saw us sneak the camera, which woke her up)
And this is me..... Notice that I am not using it for a pillow. I have found a better use I tell ya. haha
And this is pretty much what it looks like from my angle on any given night. I love the company. Cute huh???
Celebrate ! Blessings Sue

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! Isn't my pookie bear (Lily) an angel? Oh and busters pretty dute' too!

I love you momma!

Love always, your favorite daughter


-Allison

Anonymous said...

oh boy...buster in all of his glory. nice bouquet!

love,
carlye

Sheena said...

Toooo Cute!! Now I know if I am not spinning I can nap on my spinning wheel. I already live, breath and sleep knitting/spinning/yarn anyway, so I can now sleep on spinning, knitting, yarn and be totally happy. Nice flowers. Mine are beautiful now that they opened up.
Take care and I will call you when I get back.