Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hit Hard

We've been hit hard recently with a really bad flu/cough/cold. It started with Allison and now that she is well... I'm on the antibiotics. Trying to find the silver lining has payed off in a Big Way this time........ We have finally found the perfect pizza crust for our family.
I have tried several over the years and none have compared to this one. I found it hereEasyPizzaCrusts.com Easy Pizza Crust
3 cups all purpose flour
1 pkg yeast or 1 Tbls.
2 tsps salt
1/3 cup sugar
8 oz milk, warmed to 110 degrees
4 oz water, warmed to 110 degrees
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare you pizza stone or pan with cooking spray then sprinkle with a bit of corn meal.
Combine all dry ingredients.
Add warmed wet ingredients and stir until well mixed.
Cover bowl with towel and set aside for 20 to 25 minutes or until you have your topping prepared.
Knead it a bit and spread it onto your pan.
Top with whatever you want, I go lightly on the sauce so the crust doesn't get to doughy.
Bake at 400 degrees to 20 to 25 minutes, depending on the thickness of your dough.
Toss together a salad and your done!!!!!!!! Enjoy

Easy recipes like these are always necessary at our house cause you see after I have spent however long it takes nursing everyone else back to semi health, Life is better if I have to yell less instructions from a. the bedroom b. the couch or c. the bathroom. Gross I know but you understand? don't you?
Health and Blessings, Sue

3 comments:

Sheena said...

so sorry to hear you have been sick. I don't want it!!! We had a blast in Vegas and I got some new yarn to knit the Baby jacket. Can't wait to get together.

Anonymous said...

mm, that pizza looks delicious!

love,
carlye

Anonymous said...

Great to talk to you!