Thursday, February 14, 2008

Changes.... nothing more than changes......

Oh wait was that supposed to be feelings????? hahaha Remember yesterday when I said all that spring fever was a tease?....... Wellllllll..... This is what I see out my windows today. Rain, blessed rain.
Wind and rain. Thunder and rain. Lightening and rain.
I really do love the rain. Who knows what tomarrow will bring. Enjoy every minute of your day. Without sounding too corny (It is Valentines Day after all) Remember that you are loved. Not only by me but by people who you may not even think.
Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!! God Bless You, Sue

2 comments:

Sheena said...

You're right Sue. That spring feeling was just a tease. I saw snow and rain and sleet and hail today. Wow what a show! Take care

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue, Really nice sweater. I have sent all my crafted friends to your blog. They love your page. I love you. Hugs, Gabbee, Your sister in Idaho..