Friday, April 27, 2007

Don't Tick off a Cactus........

EVER WAKE UP FEELING LIKE THIS??????? ME TOO..... THIS VERY MORNING!!!
I'm better now... Not much else to do about it. Must "get on with it all"
This is a picture of my new fish tank!!! J's friend GAVE it to her, fish and all. J already has a 50 and 20 gallon in her room so she gave this one to me. I have always had some sort of tank, but in the most recent years it was just a 5 gallon with frogs and a Betta. When the all died I just decided to give it a rest. Well now just in time for summer spinning I have a lovely aquarium to watch. I'll just light a candle in the fireplace and listen to the peaceful bubbles. Yeah!!!!
Happy Mothers day to me!!!!

I baked this new bread recipe this morning and I really like it!!! Easy and yummy. Guess everyone else likes it too since 1/2 a loaf is gone already. Baking always makes me feel better. Therapy..... I'm going to make enchiladas for dinner and sure wish Took was here to have some. I'm not going to make rice, just so she won't feel to bad. Let me know if you want the bread recipe and I'll be happy to write it in here.
I forgot to water this poor plant and it was completely wilted yesterday afternoon. Feeling guilty I rushed it into the kitchen and administered first-aide by way of the faucet. It completely came back to life. I thought I would share with you. It's called a monkey flower. And for most the morning it totally camouflaged the tottering heap of dishes I had decided defiantly not to do, which I couldn't stand any longer and ended up doing. (not that you really wanted to know that)
Well gotta go.. the girls are back from the store.
I leave you again with many Blessings, Sue

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well, i sure wish i was there to have some enchiladas! cool fishtank!

Anonymous said...

Love the fish! I always had a tank, but now have a single lonely beta in the kitchen to keep me company. The bread looks yummy and of course I want the recipe. So glad you rescued the flowers. They are beautiful.