Friday, November 4, 2011

Rain Already Willya...

Waiting for rain in San Diego is like waiting for a pot of water to boil. You know the saying," A watched pot never boils". The weather lady reassured us last night that the " first big winter storm of the season" was on it's way. hahahahahahaahhaahahhahahahahahah. Well it is colder outside, and the sun is hiding behind a rather bleak, dull gray sky. But so far...no drops.... 
I decided that I would share some pictures of a rainstorm in Georgia with you. 
 Even though it was a summer storm, and it was really warm,
 The thunder and lightening was spectacular.
 It actually rained more in a few minutes then I could believe.
 Big, Fat, Luscious drops.
 Even though, it hasn't begun to come down here.
I'm ready.
 I have the candles lit,
The cats are snuggled up on the couch,
 The weens and lily are snoozing peacefully,
 And I'm baking a batch of chewy gingerbread cookies for the jar.
Come on..... rain will'ya....
Blessings, Sue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute momma =) I love you