Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Count Down, and Working Hard.

It has been so hot here lately. Just today it was 99 degrees. The weather is however, supposed to give us a bit more Autumn feel come this Monday. This is where I spend alot of my time. This is Allison and her horse Cricket. Ont this particular day she was working Cricket to keep her head down.
Running in the round pen and doing really well!!

Still keeping her head where she's supposed to!!! Don't they look great together?


I'm enjoying being out here as much as I can. My next knee replacement surgery is set for November 24. The day before Thanksgiving, and for this I am very grateful. The countdown has begun. Blood work, EKG and pre- op appointments begin tomorrow. It will go by fast, I hope. Then after the recovery time I will am looking forward to resuming my life again... This time with less pain and way more mobility!!



And after the work is done, Paige gets to ride the pony. Cricket knows she has a baby on her back. She becomes so gentle and calm. Paige puts her little hands up behind her head and enjoys the ride. I am so blessed.
Hopefully I will get in a bit more baking and some canning in before the surgery. My knee is going down fast and I find myself on the couch more and more again.
Life is good.. Blessings, Sue



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allison's hair looks so cute in these pictures!

love you,
c