Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Little Birdie told me

O birds, your perfect
virtues bring, Your song,
your forms, your rhythmic
flight, Your manners for
your heart's delight. -Ralph Waldo Emerson, "May Day" Allison painted this feeder for me a lonnnnnggggg time ago. It's still my favorite!!!

I remember the day I was taught about "protective coloration" from one of my girls, they were small and very eager to let me know how animals stayed safe in the wild.

One of my greatest pleasures.... Watching the many birds come to my yard!!!! Tell me about what you enjoy in the long summer days.
Blessings, Sue


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tweet tweet.. a little birdie told me you bff loves you

Anonymous said...

I do beleive that it was ME who told you about protective coloration. Man I'm good.


-Allison

Sheena said...

I too love books. Love the pictures of the birdies. I am working at the races. It is nice and cool here and very hot at my house. The grandkids are there with my husband and they are all having fun.