Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm Just sitten' here with all my chicks

What do you think this contented little hen and I have have in common? That's right all my chicks are home.......I haven't gone anywhere...... Just enjoying my girls.
This isn't my picture I found it on google. I hope I haven't offended any ones copyrights or anything.

I'm sure you have all had time to make at least one batch of those yummy cookies. No need to worry about storage with them huh? The biggest concern around here is having any left when Daddy gets home. If you have gotten around to baking up a batch.... please let me know what you and your family think of them.

Things will slow down here in a week or so..... I've got alot to share with you.........

Until then Enjoy your Blessings, Sue

2 comments:

Sheena said...

I know what you mean. It feels so great when all the kids are home. It gets harder and harder for that to happen. The grandkids get here June 19th. Can't wait. I haven't tried the cookies, working every day at the fair. Hope to see you. Let me know if you want tickets. I can mail them or leave them at will call.

Anonymous said...

i miss you my friend )o;