Saturday, May 26, 2007

Morning Coffee



I'm not sure how we got this on here. We did it this morning, kinda of stressed. But I wanted to see if it would work and it did. Yeah!!!!! This little guy has his morning wake up juice with me every morning. He or she is pretty brazen and pretty much keeps all the other little hummers away from this particular feeder.
I wish I could have deleted the voices, as my daughter was telling me that I definitely know how to speak my mind, with lips the size of Manhattan (she's 14) I've been told worse hahahaha.And not to bad considering she could have referred to California. Manhattan???? What The Heck sometimes I don't even try to wonder where her mind is.
Gotta go. BBQ time... Blessings to all Sue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cool!


love,
c

Scarlett said...

Thank you! You have no idea that I cherished this as a birthday present God sent to me!