Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Awwww... A girl and her dog.

I thought I'd share this picture with you. This is a picture of true love. A adores this dog. and this dog (Lily) adores A. We took her in this last week to get her spayed and she weighed 38 lbs. A has marks on the wall for her height every month. She reads training books and walks her everyday. Its turning into a great relationship. Funny thing is that Lily thinks she is a weiner dog like her brouthers and sisters. Too funny. Spring fever is setting in. A and I went to Home Depot the other day and got a few flowers. We refilled the seed feeders and hummingbird feeders and the yard is buzzing with activity again. It has been over cast the last few days but thats ok. I like it. I am not ready for the hot, hot weather. I don't do well in it at all. Not much knitting going on. I am spinning alot. Its hard not to when I have so much beautiful fiber around. Still struggling with this darn web site. Actually I just havent wanted to sit at the computer the last few days. Oh well.
J is leaving for Maryland on Sunday and then it'll be really busy around hear changing rooms around for the business. Gotta go make dinner.
More later then....
Many Blessings til then and thanks to all for your comments, Sue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lily is HUGE!
And Allison looks so pretty. Even though she's not your favorite child.

I love you,
c