Sunday, February 12, 2012

Some Detective Work.......

I found the project I'm taking with me to Georgia. It's a pattern I bought from posie gets cozy. It's called the Daisy Chain Alphabet. I'm in love!!!! My daughter Carlye and her husband Matt bought me  a ticket for my birthday to come back for 10 days. I'm soooooo excited.
 Since moving the couch over by the counter we have had a bit of a problem.
One of our wiener dogs climbs up onto the counter and looks around for anything even remotely edible.

Paw prints

 I decided the other day that I was going to find out just who the culprit is. So I sprinkled flour all over the counter top and went to take a shower.
 When I came out NOTHING..... Three innocent looking weens sleeping peacefully on the floor in front of the fireplace....... Then I had to run to the high school to pay for Allison's cap and gown. Yep she graduating this June... My baby.......
 The above pictures are what I found when I came home. YES!!!!! Someone was busted.... I finally was going to know which of the little brats was guilty... I checked every ones feet for flour bits.....
AND FOUND NONE....... I still don't know who it is. I'm guessing it's Bailey, the little girl on the left. Don't by any means let their cuteness fool you.... They are sneaky!!! Thank you so much for coming by to visit my little blog. It really means a lot to me!!!
Blessings, Sue

No comments: