Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Greetings, from Georgia

Well here I am!! Finally feel like a real person again. hahahah I arrived to my find my daughter in full on labor and we spent all the next day walking in circles around the house with the stop watch. they left for the hospital in the evening and I followed soon after. I stayed up the entire night in awe and amazement at what my beautiful daughter and son have given me. It hasn't worn off yet.The amazement part... The jet lag and lack of sleep is what is wearing off. Momma and baby are doing so well. Emmaline gained an entire 7 oz. at her first pediatric appt. two days after being home. Needless to say, shes a good little nurser!!


We have been hanging low and just being ever since. Its good. I get to sleep the entire night and then during the day Carlye trys to sleep. and I GET TO TAKE CARE OF THE BABY!!!


We took a drive the other day, just to stretch our wings a bit and see something else. What a beautiful day it was.





It's GREEN here, Every where I look I feel so content. Yes, it's humid. but you really do get a bit used to that. and I'm using way less lotion. I'm actually convinced I look twenty years younger without all the wrinkles and crinkles I usually have.. (probably my imagination, but what the heck. a girl can dream cant' she?? hahahahaha)







This was taken through he car window so you can see the reflection of my shirt. but I just had to show you the meadow. Yes a meadow..... green with tiny little flowers. Isn't it wonderful. I had no idea where I was until we came to a tiny town. Its hard for me to get my bearings here. Without a mountain here and there to orient me its tough. But I am learning my way around pretty darn good. I know where the Hobby Lobby is and what else do I need? hahahahhahahhaah

More later than, blessings, Sue










No comments: