Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I made it !

I took off from San Diego, California on Tuesday, August 2. and arrived on the same evening in Atlanta, Georgia. My beautiful and very tired but brave daughter and my son in love met me at the airport. I was elated to have made it before my grand daughter made her grand debut... however I have to say my kids looked weary and done. I would like to introduce to you, my beloved grand daughter.....

Emmaline Violet

born on August 3, 2011

she weighed 6 lbs and 8 ounces and measured 19 inches long.

She is the answer to many prayers and she is perfect!!!

















I feel as though I am in a time warp. Its been 5 days and yet I can't imagine either, where this time has gone or how I lived without her in my life. I am still at a loss for words describing my feelings, I do know however that I am MADLY AND TRULY IN LOVE.

More again soon, Until then enjoy your many blessings, Sue










No comments: