Sunday, April 18, 2010

I have no clever title........

Sorry for the long gap in time.... I have been recovering from yet another knee surgery, this time on my left knee, and am having a complete knee replacement on my right knee on May 10th. Needless to say, I have been more than a bit preoccupied with the recovery process and getting ready for this next one. I have really missed writing and hope to continue for a long time. Please bear with me and come back by often!!!! It's that time of year again. Everything is popping here in San Diego. It is beautiful. Jennifer brought me a bloom from my tea cup roses. It goes perfectly with the bottle Matt got me for Christmas. Sassy likes the smell!!!!
This chickens are hoppin'. We're getting 7 eggs a day. Yayyyyyyyy! I just love the eggs we get. I know exactly who layed what and what she ate to do it!!! Aren't they lovely.

And Miss Lily got her annual shave this morning. Shes looks like a little spring lamb. She is actually really good while this is going on. But then again, she likes to be vacuumed too. hahah


Looks like Jennifer needs to shave too. hahahaaha maybe she could start a new fashion trend. Nawwwwwwww...... I don't think it would fly!!!
And last but not least



I need to get some things for this up coming event and told Seth tonight that I needed to go to Wal-Mart tomorrow. This is our lovely daughters interpretation of the conversation. hahahahah
Blessings til next time, Sue




1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love that picture of daddy jumping out of his socks. hahahahaha