Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sir Thomas Edward I

Sir Thomas Edward the First... AKA... The mighty hunter.... He stalks his prey courageously, never faltering, never failing. He knows that there is much more to being a Nobel then mere handsomeness alone. He stalks the darkest depths of the chicken coop, never letting a single movement distract him from bringing down...... the awesome, the fearsome........... GRUB ????? Ok fair maiden, not impressed with my heroic deed ? Then back out into the immense and always treacherous backyard to save you and ,yay, the entire household from........
A COCKROACH ????? ( Ok, this one grosses me out and I am grateful for its demise, but the living room floor, please!!!)

Ah yes and after a hard days work, fraught with all sorts of unknown dangers


To lie about and be adorable, and adored by my loyal subjects...Well. Now that's the life!!!



Ahhhhhhh yes.... Feel free to bask in my glow!!!!


Blessings, Sue

No comments: