Thursday, October 15, 2009

MMMmmmmmmmmm !! Focaccia Bread

This is now the official Warren family Focaccia. It is AMAZING.
You can find this and a whole bunch of other great recipes on the King Arthur Flour website.
Try this link www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/blitz-bread-no-fuss-focaccia-recipe
I changed this around a bit... as usual...... I used real butter- melted with minced garlic in the microwave for the drizzle. I also sprinkled with course ground sea salt, fresh sliced red onion, and grated extra sharp cheddar. I sprayed my stone with Pam and sprinkled it with about a Tablespoon of cornmeal, maybe a bit more.

I'm telling you...... with a chilled glass of wine.... this IS dinner.

I've already made it several times. I think I may try it with Cinnamon, Sugar, and butter for a breakfast treat some weekend soon. I'll let you know how it turns out... If you make it before me I would love to hear how you like it.
Enjoy your Blessings, Sue
NOTE: I omitted the sourdough flavor and cheese powder that the reecipe called for.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i may actually kill a man for a slice of that bread.

Anonymous said...

Yummmmmm! I'm with Carlye lol. See you soon. Hugs, Gail

Anonymous said...

Yummmmmm! I'm with Carlye lol. See you soon. Hugs, Gail