Wednesday, October 28, 2009

From a Distance......

Have you ever chosen a really nice, fat, juicy looking apple, with thoughts of summertime thirst quenching, lip licking, satisfaction foremost on your mind only to bite into a pithy, mushy mouthful of disappointment ?....... Me too.. Things aren't always what they seem to be, especially from a distance. I decided to finished my Autumn Leaf Stole that I has come lately to the forefront of my mind , as one of the many unfinished works of art I have yet to finish. haha..... And being ever mindful of our pocketbook, and wanting to help with the economy and save the earth and be ever so cool about wasting not and wanting not and so on and so forth hahahahahahahahahhah I pulled it from the pile only to realize WHAT I THOUGHT TO BE A MERE MOTH WHOLE OR TINY SNAG in fact turned out to be a disaster from hell. Requiring me to not only pull out a few rows, but all of about 6 inches.
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............................... We're talking LACE here, dang it.


Notice the little blob of pink and yellow hanging off my bag. Well yes, it is, a miniature sock that took an entire day to knit, I know obsessive, but..... I like it and now look.....


I'm not sure exactly WHAT happened, but it sure as heck was no darn MOTH. I'll give it over to Thomas's evil twin and if I ever catch that little bugger Hes gonna wish he never came close enough to feel the wrath of my squirt bottle. I'm just sayin.



Blessings, Sue



1 comment:

Unknown said...

that dirty rotten thomas! i bet you wish you had benjamin instead...he brought me a rather scrumptious looking headless chimpmunk for an after school snack. mmmmm.