Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Saturday !!!

This morning I woke up to the sound of the vacuum cleaner and dishes being banged around in the kitchen. So i did what any real mom would do...... I smiled broadly, took a deep cleansing breath, and tugged my comforter up around my chin.... Ahhhhh yes!!! Life is good...... Then as I lay there thinking about how thankful I am to have woken up yet another day.. I got itchy.... Whats really up.... I hadn't heard any breakage, as in glass shattering..... The dogs weren't barking.... Hmmmmmm... "Just enjoy the moment will you " I kept telling myself... I can't just lay there forever when somethings up... And something seemed to be up...


The living room was ...clean.... kitchen....clean..... bathroom....clean... what the heck..... Jennifer the kitchen sweeping.... Wheres your sister.... "Outside, cleaning your rabbit cage" WHAT...... WHAT.....WHAT......... I could do nothing but gasp.. Honestly, before coffee, this was just toooo much!!!!!! Allison came in.. My first reaction was to grab her tightly and do much smoochy face kissy kissy. Jennifers turn..... They asked me if I wanted anything from the refrigerator..... Oh My Gosh They cleaned it out...... I'm in the wrong house... what have you done with my real girls?....
I found this on the white board, on the fridge, after they left for the horse ranch.....
Daddy says we should Barbecue hamburgers and hot dogs more often. With this, I agree.... I also think maybe this could be a nice thing... Doing chores, before being told.... It works for me.. Makes me REALLY HAPPY!!!!
Heres wishing you a wonderful surprise, that makes you REALLY HAPPY !!!
Blessings Sue

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Wow, you must feel like a princess.