Friday, March 27, 2009

Beause I love you......

I have been having a hard time again..... Damn Depression..... As long as it exists I will fight and I will win... NUFF SAID.............................................................................................................................. The other day I could not find my beloved Thomas ANYWHERE... Freak out !!!! This is THE cat. I love him. We have bonded... call me crazy but he follows me around like a puppy. I had another cat like this when I was around 20 yrs old. Cimmon was a lover too. He's been gone for a long time and I never thought I would attach to another kitty so much but at last Thomas ......
Anyway like I was saying I couldn't find him and I was getting desperate. You know when you start looking in places that are absolutely ridiculous. Like drawers, the shed etc. Then I heard an indignant sound coming from the kitchen.
He was ticked off at ME !!! Like " What was I thinking to close the kitchen cupboard while he was still checking things out" Too funny... Little bugger..... He is such a personality. And Thomas just so you know.... I do know that it was the girls who knocked the candy dish off the coffee table while you were having another of your before bed "psyco kitty" episodes the other night. And I thank you for talking the blame for them even though they were so fast to blame it on you when glass and Hershey kisses went flying everywhere. You are a prince.

This is some Merino/silk that I dyed while feeling rather funky. I would show you the roving but it didn't download for some reason. It turned out not at all as I had in my mind, Ok it turned out really ugly, But thanks to Susan who said " It'll probably be the one you like the best" I decided to spin 4 0z, to see if it is sell able. WOW!! She was right again... that girl...... The picture is rather light but its really turning out pretty.


While in Morro Bay I bought some Merino/ Kid Mohair. The picture doesn't do it justice at all
. Its really rich with black and deep gray. Beautiful!!!!!

I had some yarn laying around HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Imagine that Yarn... Laying around... At my house...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... It was some I got about a hundred years ago. Worsted weight, Lion Brand, Wool and Acrylic...... Anyway I mad these slippers for the heck of it. Sleepy Slippers.... For when Dads at work...

They turned out cute....
Thanks Susan.... My dear, dear , dear friend.... How I love you... Thank you for the call and the ever so gentle booty kick. Your amazing!!!!!!

Like another wise and wonderful women said once... In a Movie and she was a character and I can't quote her exactly but you'll get the drift....... I"ll not think of that now, I'll think of that tomorrow...
Blessings Sue


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahaaaaa i am so happy now. I want to buy some roving. make sure you save some for me. Much love.
you spin sister

Anonymous said...

silly thomas! he and benjamin would be BFF. glad to see you posting again!

i love you,
carlye

Anonymous said...

so one quick question...why are thomas' eyes crossed? he looks like satan kitty in the cupboard picture - did daddy squirt him with the spray gun so forcefully that his little eyeballs crossed themselves? just wondering...

-c

Sheena said...

Hey, Sue, ready to come back to spinning class yet? I could pick you up. Until May 11th when I go back to work. Can you believe it is that time again? Your sleepy socks are awesome! I love the yarn you are making. I finally got
to shear two of my sheep. I just love wool! Hang in there girl!