Friday, March 6, 2009

What will I eat????

Posting from a different computer....so no pictures but wanted to share this real quick.

Daddy comes home the other morning and as usual goes straight to the kitchen. He stands with his back to me opening the cupboard, closing the cupboard.... Moving to the refrigerator....opens the door and gazes blankly into the depths.... closes the door and returns to the cupboard...... opens the door and sighs.....

Me: "What are you doing?"

Him: "Looking for something to eat"

Me: "Hmmmm... Why don't you have a rice cake?"

Him: Turning to look at me as though I had just grown horns says" I'd rather eat a handful of dirt"

The funny thing is.... He would..... Too funny
Blessings, Sue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

silly daddy. you should serve him up a nice steaming pile of dirt for dinner tonight at see what he says. HA! what a little rascal.

love you,

c