Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ok Ok Here I am....

It's been rough for me the last few weeks....
It was amazing having all my youngins' home for the holidays. We had a great time. My mom was here and being around family is just the greatest. I guess when the build up is that large the let down is going to be hard as well.
Not to worry though, I'm looking at this as a learning experience. And I'm getting back in " the groove" of living regular again. I am sooo done with Christmas. I have some good pictures but you"ll have to wait.

Now let me just say... Thank you San Diego Chargers for the great excuse to have one more celebration.... Sorry we're not going to the AFC playoffs ( I had to ask Seth what was next... trust me I know next to nothing about football) But I can make a heck of a spread!!!!! And behold my little helpers hahahahahaha This is what the girls looked like after they finished the "great chocolate war of 2009" There were no losers however, they both "got it" pretty bad/good. Wish you could see the fronts of their shirts. The strawberries and pretzels definitely came out on top.

YUMMY......
YUM.....


YUMMMMMMMMMMM.......... Notice the beautiful green bowl set in the lower right hand corner. Matt got my name this year and he has great taste!!!



And this is really why I love to have the game on. My sister in law sent me this beautiful alpaca yarn just before Christmas. The color isn't accurate. Its more yellowy. I found the coolest pattern in a new book I got myself for a gift called 2-at-a-time Socks by Melissa Morgan Oakes.
I'm not making two socks together though as I don't like the technique after all, but she has some really fun patterns and this one is going to be a favorite for me.

Well thank you for your patience and I'm wishing you many blessings this year.
Sue :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally....

Anonymous said...

FYI...Matt has some major assistance in the "taste" department. Namely, ME. This is a man who tries to wear a dark navy blue shirt with a lighter shade of navy blue pants. He also thinks that "maroon" is a shade of green. So I think you know what I'm talking about :)

Glad to see you're writing again! I would love to see some Christmas pictures!!

i love you,

tookie