Friday, May 16, 2008

.....Kids.......Oh..MY..Gosh.......

My husband is fond of saying , usually while laughing " I new there was a reason we had kids" This was what he said today, but last night things were a bit tense around here. You see after dinner Allison came in, hysterically announcing that 'Sybic' is not in her cage..............

Great..... Maybe this is Gods way of getting her to clean her room..... because after searching every where...........
We finally found 'Sybic'.......... In the wall..........
And Daddy is our HERO once again................ yahhhhhhh Daddy !!!!!!!............
Many slithering blessings your way, Sue

3 comments:

Sheena said...

You are brave to have a snake. Yes, Dad is a hero!

Anonymous said...

Um, I do believe that my little angel's name is, in fact, spelled "Sabik". Arabic for Serpent. Yes, I know its an amazing name (no flash photography please.) And Daddy is an amazing man and HERO. Cut a hole through drywall just to get the little monkey head out... I luff you Sabik! I love you momma!

-Allison (The owner of the renegade snake... Heh heh heh)

Unknown said...

Umm, further proof that snakes should not be pets. And that Allison should be in big trouble. And that I never had a snake and therefore am your favorite daughter by default.

love,
c