Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baking

When I'm happy, I bake... When I'm sad, I bake.... When I want to let someone know I love them or am thinking of them, I bake for them... Baking fills a special need.. Its good.
Pies or more specifically, pie crusts have always been a challenge for me...Until now. I met a really great lady who was having a bit of trouble with her sock knitting. So we traded...
I taught her some of my techniques and she taught me some of hers. Its just so happens that she is an accomplished pie maker and now I can make a killer crust.
The filling ain't too bad either......
Next time you get the chance I would love to fill your tummy with a piece pie and a cup of tea.
Many yummy blessings for you, Sue

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mom, mail me that pie immediately. or else your llamas are gonna get it.

love,
carlye

Sheena said...

I want PIE!!! and I want Tea too. I will be off on the weekend of Memorial Day. Say when!!!

Anonymous said...

and i did not get a piece!!!
:o(