Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wow!!! A Blessed Day Indeed!!!

Well, here they are....... Daddy and Daughter...What a Blessed Day !!!! The day was perfect.. The wedding was perfect... The food at the reception..great... The Honeymoon, again, perfect.
The Happy bride and groom are back and settled in their new home. Even though it is not as close as I would have liked...Georgia... I believe they are where God wants them to be and that will be good enough for me. The fact that many miles separate us is really just an annoying detail, for now anyway. We still talk just about everyday...Oh , okay everyday.
I will share more pictures of the wedding later, Our dear friend and photographer is still out there on East Coast having a great vacation I hope. I do have pictures of the rest of our vacation to show you as well. Sorry it took so long to post at all. I haven't really felt like writing. But I do now.... So hopfully I'll be back in the swing of it all again...
Till later then ..... Blessings Sue

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Beautiful Bride, Proud PAPA, Wow I bet that was a good time. I have a new baby so go look. Hope to see you soon. Can't wait until I am done working. We HAVE to get together!!!