Friday, March 14, 2008

At Last... It's a Boy.....

After 23 years of waiting we finally have a son!!!!! He is wonderful. He is everything we have prayed for and truly an amazing addition to our family!!!! We had a terrific weekend. There was beach going, and Mission Trails hiking, teasing ... and of course tons of BBQ food. There was bridesmaid dress shopping and happy tears and lots of hugs and yes I must admit still some coughing. May I say that one of Gods greatest gifts is family and it was THE BEST, to have them all under the same roof. I have to admit also that I stole this picture from Angel. He took this on their hike at Mission Trails. I love springtime. California poppies are a favorite too.
What the heck???????? I worked on this second sock during our weekend and got this far only to notice I had the wrong stitch count on the toe. Poop !!! Oh well I ripped it out and am already to the heal again. No tears!! Its a great pattern and I'll show you more when I'm done.
More again later.... Blessings Sue

2 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing that we only live steps apart.. and this is how we communicate.. real fast happy couple. pretty flowers..MY SOCKS :o) Love and miss you

Sheena said...

I'm so excited for you. A Son atlast! Hope to see you soon! I am off from class this week and need to get knitting on that jacket. Took the other one out cause I was using the wrong yarn. Oh well, there's more where that came from. (haha)