Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It all begins with the first step





The sun never quite made it out today. I know it's up there somewhere. We didn't get any rain either.... just
a gloomy Gus kind of day. I lit the candles and stitched a bit.
It feels like the calm before the storm. There's a feeling in the air. Not a bad feeling, just an uncertainty that hovers, just outside of grasp.
We are just about to put the house on the market. I have a feeling things will go fast. Packing, and purging. 30 years is a very long time to live in a home. It's an exciting new chapter in my book of life.
I do know that I miss writing on here terribly and even though I have been hesitant to get on here again, I now know that I will be wanting to share parts of my life with very important people.
I've been spending a lot of time walking around Lindo Lake. These are just a few photos of the many birds I love to watch.
Until later then, Blessings, Sue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have so many memories of that lake!

I love you.

C