Thursday, August 9, 2012

Come Walk with me...

 I have started walking again. Around the Lake. Come walk with me...I have some things to share with you.
 These pictures were taken with my phone camera, which actually takes really nice photos. It was just a very bright day and I couldn't,see the screen. So they are just point and shoot and hope something turns out. I like them.
Blue Heron
 I mentioned in my last post about how, in my life ,change is pretty much the only consistent. I meant this in only the most positive way.  If you have been reading for awhile you will remember that I have had quite a few years. I have now had both of my knees replaced. This was tough on me. It took a lot out of me both physically and mentally.
 I am VERY glad I did it... And would do it all again to be where I am now. I have very little pain in my knees now, Of course they are still a large consideration in my daily life but that  was one of the mental challenges I had / have to overcome.
 I believe we all have our physical and mental limitations. They are different for each one of us. Accepting the fact that they are there and learning how to live happily in spite of them has been and is life changing for me.
 So I am loosely calling this season in my life... Getting back to it. Whatever that means...hahahahahahahahaha I have joined a Weight Watchers program and am focusing on getting myself healthy.
Ahhhh Relaxing in the shade
 Don't worry..... I will still be posting great recipes off and on, but I will  be sharing healthy alternatives as well. I have been changing some of my favorites into low and non fat. I'm feeling so much better.
Two Doves high on a tree.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope to be on here more often. I really do enjoy my blog and if I can bless anyone at all that's what I want.
The picture above was taken of  two doves, sitting on the tippy top of this tree. Look real close and you can see two heads. They sat there for the longest time. I thought at the time that if I were a bird, that's exactly the spot I would want to be sitting in with Seth as my bird buddy!!!. hahahahahaahahaha
Blessings, Sue

No comments: