Thursday, May 31, 2012

I have my lap top back

 I finally have my lap top back. It was running really slow and doing weird things for quite awhile, so Seth has fixed it for me. He had to take everything off it and re-set everything . So as far as I know I have a "brand new" lap top. Its running like a charm and all is well again. It is however, minus all my pictures. But they are safe. The above is a picture of my mothers day lily. I took it with my phone. Good picture for a "phone" I'm happy with it.
I just really wanted to remember this breakfast.  Homemade sourdough toast with my very own plum jam. Homemade Greek yogurt with Mandarin oranges. MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Well that's all for today... More again very soon.
Meanwhile, Ponder your blessings, some of them are unrecognizable at the moment but are truly there all the same.   Blessings, Sue

1 comment:

Neener Bells said...

YUM!!!!