Friday, April 27, 2012

Thanks for stopping by.....

 Yes... the answer is yes.... I will continue to write on here. Thanks to all who have stuck by me during this weird time. I was having alot of issues with some really naughty comments being left on here and was about to throw in the towel so to speak. But My Blog means alot to me and I so enjoy writing on here. To have a few bad apples spoil the the whole damn basket just isn't going to happen. I have put a word verification on the comments so that automatic comments will be blocked. Pray this works.
 I can't even believe that April is almost gone. I wanted to keep with sharing from my book The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady.
 This poem especially caught my attention as there is a particular little mockingbird bird outside our windows that sings his little heart out almost constantly. Day and night. I think he has even got the sound of the guinea pigs down. too funny hahahahahahah
 My newest addiction. Hexagon piecing. I never in a million years would have thought that I would love doing this so much. I do love handwork though so I shouldn't be to surprised. I never had time before I guess...
 And so I never indulged in beginning. But now that I'm so aware of seasons in my life and understanding that the one I'm in right now affords me not only the time but the enjoyment.. I AM ADDICTED.
 We have been having  late rain storms here in San Diego. We are almost up to our average rain fall amount. Just 2 inches below, at 8 whole inches for the year.... hahahahahahah Can't wait to get to Georgia. I have always loved the rain. Do you happen to see the heart in this picture??? Its just for you.....
 I will leave you with this beautiful flower that came in my bouquet and another thought to ponder.
Be true to your faith. Know what and in whom you believe and don't be swayed from it. Hold The Lord your God fast in your heart and remember always the truths He has revealed to you.
Until next time, Be Blessed, Sue

No comments: